Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at a 4 into 1 exhaust will it fit on my GS1100G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at a 4 into 1 exhaust will it fit on my GS1100G?

I was looking in the catalogue at the local dealer today and spotted a Vance and Hines 4 into 1 exhaust for the GS1100...however it only lists off the GS1100E/ES essentialy chain driven bikes. Now with my GS1100G being shaft driven i was wondering if this exhaust will work on the bike...given the only difference that i can see between the E and the G is the fact one has a chain and one has a shaft..that difference being on the side that doesnt even affect the use of a 4 into 1. Unless there is more different between the bikes then that. I would love to have a 4 into 1 on this bike to clean up its look.

Exhaust

IT WILL NOT FIT the g motor is wider. go to motorcycleproshop.com i got my vance and hines 4-1 for 235.00 best deal going (that i found)

Comment

why don't you just look around til you find a 4-2 they look alot better on the bike.

Comment

your just gonna have to get one used though because i am afraid they don't make them anymore.

Comment

The bike has a factory 4 into 2 exhaust on it..im going to look into making baffled pipes for it to replace the messed up stock mufflers.

Comment

they still makes them http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...301&mmyId=2554

they have 4 in stock

Comment

that is a 4 into 1

Comment

Originally posted by ta473 View Post
                IT WILL NOT FIT the g motor is wider. go to motorcycleproshop.com i got my vance and hines 4-1 for 235.00 best deal going (that i found)
                Is the G motor wider? Really? I never would've thought that.

Comment

i thought he wanted a 4 into 1
                  you meant they don't make the 4 into 2

Comment

Working...
                  X