Do these carb pics tell you anthing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    OK, txironhead, I just did a quick search on my mapping program and located it. \\/

Caddo Mills is:
    8 miles northeast of Nevada
    35 miles east of Frisco
    55 miles southwest of Paris
    70 miles southwest of Detroit
    72 miles northeast of Italy
    86 miles west of Omaha.

Really! 8-[

Oh, and it's 280 miles north and just a little west of YOU.

Thanks Steve. Was logging in to answer. I can't believe anyone has never heard of greater metropolitan Caddo Mills, Tx! We have a whopping 1200 people in Caddo (for short), a Subway (@ the Valero), TexMex restaurant, Pizza Inn (@ the Exxon) and a water tower one could climb if necessary to defend one's sister's honor, TWO police cars and a pile of dogs & cats. We alsohave an airport wher one can fly gliders or jump out of perfectly good airplanes. Oh, and as a matter of interest, Nevada is pronounced "Nevayda" around here. BTW, Steve, you left out Jopsephine which is between Caddo & Nevada. Can you tell I proud of where I live?

Comment

Well, the only reason I didn't take serious offense at your handle is because you're a fellow Texan......\\/

My dream bike is a mid-90's Intruder 1400, customized just a little bit.

Man, we have seriously hijacked this thread! Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by txironhead View Post
        Well, the only reason I didn't take serious offense at your handle is because you're a fellow Texan......\\/

My dream bike is a mid-90's Intruder 1400, customized just a little bit.

Man, we have seriously hijacked this thread! Sorry!
        I didn't kill it on purpose & it wasn't even mine. I was keeping it for a relative (he twisted my arm) and had an unfortunate encounter with some gravel/pavement. I wasn't real keen on it but it got almost 50 MPG and I was considering buying it for that reason and it was just like new. Was gonna ask where Clute, Texas is but I have found it. What Bryan Beach State Park like? Do you suppose we should move over to a discussion forum? Don't want to get a hand slapped do we?
        Last edited by Guest; 06-25-2007, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Okay, started a thread here:

Hijacking over, everyone go about your business.8-[

Comment

Working...
          X