Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replacing fork seals on 83 gs750e

:twisted:
    can someone please scan me or send me a copy of how to replace the seals in my bike. i can not seem to get my hands on a manual anywhere. so if someone could please tell me step by step to changing this things it would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    darryl

Wrong forum buddy. You need to post this question in the Technical section. Good luck on finding your info though.

Comment

Darryl:

I changed the fork seals on my 1983 GS750ES last summer. If you will send me a PM with your e-mail address, I will send you the procedures write-up I created. You will still need the appropriate parts of the service manual......I have a manual and may be able to fax the pages to you (with some loss of picture clarity) but image files from someone else would be better if anyone has them.

Simon

Comment

You should also consider replacing the teflon coated bushings in the fork. There is a set of upper and lower bushings to be replaced.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, there was a good How To article in a recent (within a year) Motorcyclist magazine. A to Z, all you needed to know. I don't save back issues though so can't be more specific.
          GY

Comment

Working...
          X