What Gives with LN Model ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Gives with LN Model ?

So what gives folks. I look for parts and stuff and tons of places have parts for E models and stuff but there are most places that do not list LN stuff. What gives. Do I own a pig or something ? For example the Fiche on CD at:

SAYS NOTHING ABOUT LN. So whay is that? Huh ? Can somebody please tell me.

Frustrated right now Louie

Re: What Gives with LN Model ?

I have the fische for the gs750 B 77, C 78, EC 78, N 79, EN 79. None of the years reference any L models, so I suspect that there is so little difference that L model variations are noted as subsets on the fische.
    Its my understanding that the main difference is only the seat and handle bar height.

Earl

Originally posted by ageekapc
    So what gives folks. I look for parts and stuff and tons of places have parts for E models and stuff but there are most places that do not list LN stuff. What gives. Do I own a pig or something ? For example the Fiche on CD at:

SAYS NOTHING ABOUT LN. So whay is that? Huh ? Can somebody please tell me.

Frustrated right now Louie
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

There are enough differences to warrant it's own section in my '78 factory service manual.

Comment

Thanks Wheelie

I have discovered that owning an LN model will often leave a Suzuki Parts dealer blank minded as his fiche or manuals will not list the LN model. Thank you for clarifying that the LN model is in fact different in a few ways.

Louie

Comment

Other differences that may be potentially important to you are that the L models have leading-axle front forks (resulting in different rake and trail front end geometry) and have mag wheels that are of different front and rear wheel diameters and different tire sizes compared to the other models (most of which have spoked wheels, I think). Minor differences are chromed vs. painted front fenders, and a smaller fuel tank on the L models. I believe that all of the drive-train stuff is the same.

Comment

Working...
          X