Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to center the rearwheel. Not standard question:D

Hey

I know, search the forum this question has been asked thousands of times.

But I don't think it has. You see every answer I find is that to adjust the wheel with the chaintension screws, and I don't think it's to good because doesn't it only align "the front" of the reartire with the fronttire? The back could still be out och line and the whole tire set up kind of diagonal8-[.

I would like to know how to center the whole wheel or is it only possible with spacers and so on?

Thanks and I hope you understand what I'm aiming for

Oh and this is a GS750 '77

Originally posted by ecen View Post
    Hey

I know, search the forum this question has been asked thousands of times.

But I don't think it has. You see every answer I find is that to adjust the wheel with the chaintension screws, and I don't think it's to good because doesn't it only align "the front" of the reartire with the fronttire? The back could still be out och line and the whole tire set up kind of diagonal8-[.

I would like to know how to center the whole wheel or is it only possible with spacers and so on?

Thanks and I hope you understand what I'm aiming for

Oh and this is a GS750 '77
    The reason you haven't seen this discussed is it's not adjustable (by any normal means). The spacers and such that came stock on the rear wheel should put it in the right place. If it's not, you have something bent/broken or the wrong spacers or the right spacers installed wrongly.

Comment

Okay then I know it can't be adjusted, then I have to go with the regular wheel alignment then if the wheel isnt' way off. Thanks for all and a very nice guide calvin

Comment

Working...
      X