Online source for electrical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online source for electrical

I've been trying to find the stuff that I need to redo some electrical work on my bike locally. Unfortunately, the only thing I have to show is a lot of miles on my car.

Does anybody have recommendations for an online site (or sites) to purchase wiring, relays, etc?

At this point, it is worth the extra cost for shipping just so the parts will show up on my door instead of me wasting an afternoon running around God's green Earth...

Thanks,
    - Tony

Wiring parts

I look on e-Bay and sometimes find old motorcycles that are being parted out. I also check the local junkyards. One place that you can check is www.bikebandits.com. I have not bought anything from them (due to high prices), but the pictures are good for reference.

Comment

Check with these people

Comment

For wire, I check the local Napa. They have a decent selection and can order other color/combos if they don't have it in stock.

For connectors, I'd use the CRC link. Personally, I prefer solder and heat shrink. One less thing to go out!

I wouldn't mind a good link for relays, though!

Comment

I heard of a place once, probably here. Just did a search and this is the first place I came up with that looks familiar. Never used them, or really looked at the site for anything specific, so know nothing about the prices or service.

Comment

Working...
          X