Electrical Isseus / Fuse Positions 1980 1100E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical Isseus / Fuse Positions 1980 1100E

I have a manual from clymer that tells you everthing that you could want except the fuse panel positions and there prospective amps. I do not have the cover that may or may not show the positions for the fuses and the proper amps per position. I had a wire burn up last summer and think I may have had the wrong size fuse in it. Also after changeing out my stator I can not get my battery light on my instrument cluster to go out. Is there a way to turn it off? Can anyone help.

Greg

If your fuse block is like mine you have 5 fuses. The bottom one is a 10 amp accessory fuse followed by a 15 amp main fuse. Then the other three are 10 amp fuses. The top one is for the headlight, then signals, then ignition.

Comment

Would anyone know where I might be able to find a fuse cover?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Hood
        Would anyone know where I might be able to find a fuse cover?
        I did some reserch and was unable to find the cover separatly from the fuse box assembly, you can try and search wrecking yards (breakers to our brit friends) but I have yet to see one in a wrecking yard.

bike bandit has the fuse box assembly and it apears to come with the cover.
        it is PN#36740-49200 (suzuki part number) and it list for $49.89
        you can see it here http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit...=GS1100%28T%29

Comment

Great site. Thanks for the information.

Greg

Comment

Working...
          X