Suzuki part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suzuki part numbers

Does anybody know of how to identify Suzuki parts from the part numbers (ie what bike they fit - or meant to fit!).
    I'm sure I've seen someone mention a site where you can type in the part number, and it will identify it.
    The reason I'm asking is that I've come into a load of brand-new, still in box, Suzuki wheeks. I know some are GS, some look like GSXR, but I don't want to sell a wheel off a 125cc as a GSXR 750 wheel 8O
    As soon as I have identified them I will post a list saying what they are.

Try www.bikebandit.com although I am not sure if checking a part number will bring back what bike its fits.

Comment

Parts Manual CD's on Ebay

there is a Guy on Ebay that has Parts Manual CD's for sale....if you dont see your Bike listed just ask him & he'll post it for you....do a search for Seller Name : ssigolo
      I ordered one for my Bike and they are NOT copied Microfiche....there are very easy to read with exploded views and everything......$22.00 with shipping included........

Comment

Suzuki part numbers do NOT identify the vehicle they fit,they only identify the part.I am currently employed at a Suzuki dealer in spare parts
        Dink

Comment

Working...
        X