i installed r/r from electrosport but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i installed r/r from electrosport but

i installed a r/r from electrosport and hooked up all the wires except the green/white red/white and a red wire and now my electric starter does not work can any one please tell me where the green/white red/white and the red wire hook to the r/r is a esr100.

I dont understand your question but the stator wires should hook up to the r/r wires and then you have the black(ground) on the r/r that goes to the battery and the solid red r/r wire(hot) goes to the battery with an in-line fuse in between. What is your make model and year.that would help a bunch!

Comment

in reference to i intalled a r/r fromelectrosport but

i forgort to add that the bike i have is a 1978 gs750ec the wires i have left over are green/white ,red/white and red these wires where hooked up to my olr regulater and rectifier . since i hooked up the esr100 my electric starter does not work .the geen/white in my harness side is not hooked to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by terry durham View Post
        i forgort to add that the bike i have is a 1978 gs750ec the wires i have left over are green/white ,red/white and red these wires where hooked up to my olr regulater and rectifier . since i hooked up the esr100 my electric starter does not work .the geen/white in my harness side is not hooked to anything.
        Now I'm really confused.If you hooked the r/r up you should not have any wires left over.3 wires from the stator go to wherever the 3 wires from the r/r where hooked up.Sometimes you will have a green white in the harness that will be hooked up to the stator.The green and white should probably be hooked up to one of the stator wires.You need someone with a 78 750 to get the right wiring diagram.All i have is a 650 which will do you no good.

Comment

Working...
        X