Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPuh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPuh!!!

What wires could I have disconnected and reconnected improperly when I unhooked the connectors in the wiring harness that would switch the polarity on the starter and cause the dang thing to spin backward? The wires are nearly all color coded and you can only connect the plastic connectors in one way. Everything looks fine and yet the starter is spinning the wrong way.

once again battery hooked up backwards

Comment

If I did that then I'm going to send you $5.00 Focus. It's the new stupid law. Never heard of it? That's cuz...

Thanks. I will check that and post how much of a retard I am if it turns out to be the case. ~Gene

Comment

Please disregard this thread as I posted it under the GS Discussion forum.

You will all be relieved to know that I am not an idiot after all. First I checked the battery and it is hooked up properly. Then I went and saw The Bourne Ultimatum and forgot about the problem for a while. Then I came home and made arrangements to get my 1984 GS1150ES transported. There's always tomorrow I guess. However, I just flat out don't know what it could be.

Comment

Working...
        X