Petcock conversion for a 1983 GS550LD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petcock conversion for a 1983 GS550LD

Has anyone out there converted their vacuum style petcock to a regular one? I would like to do that on my 1983 GS550LD. If anyone knows how please give a detailed description of how you did it (or a link to a website that might have the info).

Bones

We Pass more Gas! Pingel Enterprise has long been known for our fuel valves, also known as petcocks. This product is one of the first motorycle parts from Pingel manufacturing. Our valves set the standard for quality and high flow with substantially higher fuel flow than any other fuel valve made for motorcycles.

It's easy. All instructions included and they're very helpful. Quality product.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by don_gibb6512 View Post
      http://www.pingelonline.com/fuel_valves.htm

It's easy. All instructions included and they're very helpful. Quality product.
      thank you to everbody who help me and thank you gsresources i was going to give up on my street bike 83 gs550ld but she's a beutiful bike.thanks to this web site and the people on it.i'm not going to give up on my gs.

bones

Comment

Definitely don't give up. Whatever you've been through, there's those of us on the GSR that have already been down that road, made mistakes, learned from them and can hopefully prevent you from doing the same. If you get REALLY frustrated, walk away. Leave it alone for awhile, calm down and after some time get back at it. Good luck !!

Comment

Working...
        X