Fork air pump with gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fork air pump with gauge

Only ones I found of these is the Progressive Suspension units.
    Anyone know of other manufactures/places to get them?
    $50 seems a bit steep for what appears to be a bicycle tire pump with a gauge attached.
    Thanks.

Check out an "outdoor" store, like EMS. Eastern Moutain Sports or any reputable bicycle store/shop.
    Most of the smaller pumps are in the $10-$15 range.
    I got one for my S. It's pretty accurate. I don't have the fork air "linked" so I have to do each seperate.
    I forget where I got mine, might have even been Toys R Us.......

Keith
    Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Can't help you on what else to choose from, but the cost MAY be justified in your getting a superior quality gauge. Cheap pressure gauges are notoriously inaccurate, and a difference of one pound in the shocks makes a noticeable difference, so having them exactly balanced is important.
      Bertrand Russell: 'Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.'

Comment

Search E-bay for suspension pump.

If you check e-bay for a while you can find a progressive cheap. Search suspension pump once in a while. I got mine for $16.00 including shipping. I don't think you can beat it. It doesn't look like much, but once you use it on your forks you'll realize how accurate, and perfect it is. I don't have a line between my fork caps, but I have no doubt that they both have the exactly 11.5 lbs of air in them.

Comment

Working...
        X