how about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about?

some where we could put all the interchangeable parts.like ohh i dont know.
    im looking for gs 750 e side covers 1984 mod.cant findem any where but i bet an 850cc same year would fit.ive not got one to compare.but if we had a comparison place where people who knew what matches with what.than i might get my ,

FREAKING SIDE COVERS!

MUHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAA:shock:

If I'm not mistaken the 850 frame is different, so even if the covers are similar in shape and size they probably DON'T interchange.

Sorry!

Comment

Just list your need in the parts wanted section. "i need side cover for a ..... or one from any year that is the same"

I have seen people advertise on ebay some kind of program or microfish or something that is supposed to let you cross reference parts from different years and models, but I don't have one.
      85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
      79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Originally posted by renobruce View Post
        I have seen people advertise on ebay some kind of program or microfish or something that is supposed to let you cross reference parts from different years and models, but I don't have one.
        Oh go ahead ... tease him, Bruce! ;-)

Regards,

Comment

good luck

cant tease me if i dont get the answer!

muhahahhahahahahahhhaaaaaaaaah

marz

Comment

www.alpha-sports.com doesn't show that there was an '84 750E, but they do show an '83 (maybe different in Canada?)
            Here are a left and right cover on ebay for an '83:

Are those what you need?
            85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
            79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Working...
            X