1150Ecrankshaft work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1150Ecrankshaft work

I have an 85 GS1150 E that is going to need some crank work done..initially, the left outer piece (where the rotor/stator/starter clutch resides) will have to be replaced so I need someone that can split the crank (it has been welded) and replace that piece..or if anyone know where i can pick another crank up ...that would work also...thanks

Last edited by Guest; 09-09-2007, 06:03 PM.

Stan Gardner is THE MAN! Call him at 508-653-0477. He is the best in the country &, unklike Falicon, will only replace what actually NEEDS replaced. He does AWESOME work & is HONEST! If you want to buy a crank I have a 6000 mile, NEVER raced, 1150 crank I will sell for $400.00 + shipping. Ray.

Comment

That looks like a Massachusetts phone number. He moved to Maine recently. Do an internet search he has a web page.

Comment

Thanks Ray....I will definitely keep you in mind...I have a few contacts here (have a friend that works in the salvage business). I will probably see what he can drum up because I am going to need a starter clutch and stator rotor also but I AM interested in the crank that you have...give me a day or to and I will get back to you...thanks again...

Mike
        Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2007, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Let me know what all you need as I have just about any part for a GS you could need. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
            Stan Gardner is THE MAN! Call him at 508-653-0477. He is the best in the country &, unklike Falicon, will only replace what actually NEEDS replaced. He does AWESOME work & is HONEST! If you want to buy a crank I have a 6000 mile, NEVER raced, 1150 crank I will sell for $400.00 + shipping. Ray.
            I agree. Stan is the man.

Jay
            Speed Merchant
            http://www.gszone.biz

Comment

Any luck finding a crank yet, Mike? Ray.

Comment

Working...
              X