No announcement yet.

Pingle or stock petcock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they would make the appropriate adapter plate for you. If not I think they have adapter nuts to go from 3/8 to 22mm.

Comment

Originally posted by N56629 View Post
      I'm sure they would make the appropriate adapter plate for you. If not I think they have adapter nuts to go from 3/8 to 22mm.
      Good point, I need to email them when I'm ready. Just put roughly 1,100 miles through that crappy automatic petcock over the weekend and it was OK. I still want to get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 80gs1000e View Post
        Good point, I need to email them when I'm ready. Just put roughly 1,100 miles through that crappy automatic petcock over the weekend and it was OK. I still want to get rid of it.
        I too did the switch to Pingel after enlarging the holes. Capped off the vacuum line on the carb (critical step) and have had 0 problems. Last night I checked on a fill up and am getting 40mpg. I make it a habit to reach down and shut off fuel as I pull into the neighborhood.

Don't hesitate to call them. Good guys, but the first time the sales rep. steered me to the wrong version. They fixed it up quick tho.

Comment

Working...
        X