Manual for an '81 750 16v?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual for an '81 750 16v?

Quick question... I have a 1981 gs750 w/ a 16v engine and I can't seem to find a manual that is specific to that year or those years (I believe up to 1983). I downloaded a couple manuals but they are for the post 83 engines. I want to do some engine work and want very specific info for my bike and what I hear the clymers manual from 1976-82 has little info for the 16v engines as well. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I may have an extra Clymers one but I will have to check.

PM me if you haven't heard back from me in a few days.

Mike

Comment

Hey thanks. I actually went ahead and bought this cd for $5.

I'll see how that goes... I'll deff let you know if I need that manual. I'll post back when I get it and let you guys know what the quality of the info/image is on this thing. Thanks again.

Comment

Yea.. I am interested to see how good those are too.

Thanks

Comment

I have a Clymers for your bike. Let me know if you want it.
          1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
          1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the offers. I actually just got the cd off e-bay- figured it was hit or miss. I am actually really pleased. The quality is great. For Chapters 7 and up, the guy/gal actually split them into different pdf's so it's not just one huge file that your computer has to load each time.

Comment

Working...
            X