columbus ohio carb help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

columbus ohio carb help

Hell i was looking for someone in or near columbus ohio that wouldnt mind giveing me some pointers on syncing some 650e carbs

When ya wanna do it? I can be there in a couple of hours, depending on which side of Columbus you are on. 8-[

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Wow that was really fast i was expecting it to be like pulling teeth to get help on carbs i still need to grab a couple parts from rice paddy tomorrow I hope the have the intake o rings and exhaust gaskets were abouts in columbus are ya at im on the east side near james and broad

Comment

Well they had the exhaust o rings but not the intake but its running and i sprayed it with wd40 to see if they were leaking but it seems there ok i took it for a ride down low it feels ok but at 60-80 mph it starts surging also it has sort of a chugging feeling at any rpm

Comment

Actually, I am near Dayton, but ... Have Tools, Will Travel. Any excuse for a ride, you know. \\/

sigpic
          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
          Family Portrait
          Siblings and Spouses
          Mom's first ride
          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Well Mr. Steve you my friend are the man. I just started a new job and i have to work tomorrow so as soon as i find out my schedule we can schedule that ride and thank you very much for your help.
            l

Comment

Working...
            X