GS750 Anyone got a copy of the manual??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750 Anyone got a copy of the manual??

On PDF or other format they'd be willing to email me?? I need just the section (if there is one) on rebuilding the rear brake cylinder. Any help would be great!!!

Thanks guys and gals!!

TCK

You should really get a copy of your own. Some public libraries have them. They are available (Clymer or Haynes) on order through almost any book store, including on line, for about $25. The original Suzuki manuals can still be bought, for about $70.

You will need to perform normal maintenance, and other items are sure to arise on any machine a quarter century old. Also, most manuals describe the tools needed and give advice on how to use them safely.
    sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

Check at

http://www.repairmanualclub.com/

Comment

Thanks Lynn. I really do need to buy one, was just trying to get some info ASAP to get me back on the road. BUT, i figured her out on my own...got the cylinder rebuilt and cleaned the calipers and examined the piston cups...they looked perty good so ima hook it all back up in the AM and see if she works...*crosses fingers* I was actually looking for the part # for the circlip/snap ring (whichever you call it) on the brake cylinder, but managed to find a replacement at of all places AutoZone...heheh go figure..

Comment

Working...
        X