opinions on a jardine gs550 exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions on a jardine gs550 exhaust

i currently have a jardin 4-1 exhaust system that i can install on my bike but i can trade the retailer i bought it from for a mac 4 into 1. the jardin system has been discontinued by jardin and has no mods or info for the system. But the mac is still being made by mac and has interchangealbe baffles, i would like to run competion baffels in my bike but jardin doesn't make them what should i do. any ideas, one of the reasons i bought the jardin was because it was chrome and was told it was a mac system. the mac system is painted black. if there is a big diffrence between the systems i would lean towards perfomance over appearance.

ryan
    78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
    82 Kat 1000 Project
    05 CRF450x
    10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

From all I have heard (no personal experience) the MAC systems do not increase performance over stock. I'm not sure about the Jardin.

Comment

that is why i wanted to go with the competion baffels, i'm also going to run a stage 3 jet kit with pods
      82 Kat 1000 Project
      05 CRF450x

Comment

that is why i wanted to go with the competion baffels, i'm also going to run a stage 3 jet kit with pods
        82 Kat 1000 Project
        05 CRF450x

Comment

Working...
        X