X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

er....

not required but makes it a lot more fun! :shock:

Comment

And another (more recent) posting (with good pictures) of a method to gain access to the stator, although not really a good way.
      Do you have a great road adventure that you would like to share? How about a bike repair gone bad? Put your story here and share it with the rest of us.

Last edited by Redman; 10-16-2007, 08:43 PM.
      http://webpages.charter.net/ddvrnr/GS850_1100_Emblems.jpg
      Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

https://imgur.com/YTMtgq4

Comment

i'm on glue, i said to put it on the side stand to keep the oil from pouring out but that would lean it toward you. i was thinking of working on the clutch. what i did when i worked on the stator was lean it against something. just a little lean makes it easier to work on and keeps the oil in. but don't drop any dirt or stuff in there. one fellow said you have to change the oil and he's got a good point but i didn't change it cuz i'm cheap and oil is four bucks a quart. have fun. sounds like about a four beer job.
        2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
        82 gs1100L probably the next project
        1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
        1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP
        https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...2f1debec_t.jpg

Comment

HAHAHA I have all the Mexicans calling each other glue sniffers in my kitchen. \\/
          Classic entertainment!
          1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
          1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
            HAHAHA I have all the Mexicans calling each other glue sniffers in my kitchen. \\/
            Classic entertainment!
            Man if you really want to **** em off, tell them they're from El Salvador..they might try to shank you tho...lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
              Man if you really want to **** em off, tell them they're from El Salvador..they might try to shank you tho...lol
              I should of said Latinos cause I have Mexicans and El Salvadorans working for me.
              They are all tapping into my eastern sarcasm and humor.:shock:
              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                I should of said Latinos cause I have Mexicans and El Salvadorans working for me.
                They are all tapping into my eastern sarcasm and humor.:shock:
                Well in that case get them into a good Soccer argument...just make sure all the knives are stowed away..hehehe

Comment

Working...
                X