Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your humble servant

Hello friends,

I just wanted to let you know that, for your convenience, I have resized and resampled all of the PDF files on my little BikeCliff website. They still look good but the file sizes are smaller for quicker downloading. The largest file is only 1.5MB.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
      I hope the fires are not too close to you. Let's all keep the victims and the firefighters in our prayers.
      I'm not near the fires. Closest one is a good 20 miles away.
      Many others lost their homes though. San Diego is like a war zone. So sad to see peoples dreams wiped out. A few have died I understand.
      And to think that much of it was caused by an arsonist. I can't understand why people like that were ever born.
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Pictorial guide updates

Mr. KEITH KRAUSE,

Glad to hear that you are not near the fires.

I just wanted to let you know that I have edited the text of my little stator replacement tutorial and added your wisdom to it. Thanks again for your suggestions.

I have also edited the valve adjustment and oil change tutorials with suggestions from Mr. Steve and Mr. salty_monk, and lightened up and resized pictures to make them easier to see and improved the layout. Thanks to you two for your keen eye and expertise.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
        Last edited by Guest; 10-26-2007, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X