gs(x) 750 left hand side switchgear question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gs(x) 750 left hand side switchgear question

I don't suppose anyone knows if there were any changes made to the left hand side handlebar switchgear, particularly the connector block.
    I have a 1980 GSX750L , imported from the USA , and am looking at getting a GS750 switch to replace mine, anyone know if it would connect up ok?

The GS and GSX are interchangable, BTW in the US there is no such thing as a GSX, Suzuki did not add the X for 16 valve to US models. This often leads to confusion.

Dink

Comment

Check on EBAY. You can usually see pics of the connectors on there. Do a comparison between the 2 different sets of switchgear. When they changed the plug on the switch gear it looked totally different. Square instead of rectangle shaped. But I do not know which year it was.

Cheers Don

Comment

Have a look on EBAT at Item number: 120176545829. It gives a good picture of the connector for a 750 and it lists all the models it will fit.

Cheers

Don

Comment

thats the one for me, yay

Much appreciated. thanks

Comment

here it is for those interested.

Cheers

Don

Comment

I have one from a 80750E...i told Steve he could have it if he wanted it, but if he passes on it, and you dont want to spend whatever it is on ebay.. im parting with it cheap...

Comment

Ebay

They show up on Ebay all the time. I bought a spare a couple of months ago for about $9, delivered.
                1980 GS1100E, the latest of many.

Comment

Working...
                X