Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS manual on PDF? Mainly 81 GS650E

Hi folks.

does anyone have a copy of the manual on PDF? I have the clymer manual and the thought of scanning the whole thing gives me a headache. it's easier for me to look items up on a PDF file and print the page I need.

I am mainly looking for a PDF copy for my 81 GS650E, but to be honest I plan to own many more GS's (I restore/sell them) so I would love any version of GS manual anyone's got to keep on hand.

Thanks again, folks.

Gunbunny

I have the Suzuki Shop manual on PDF for the 77-82 750's if you're interested.

Comment

I would love it...My email is vking001@yahoo.com

what kind of filesize are we talking about here...how could I get it from you?

Thanks again

Comment

I dunno..prolly in zip format...i dont have an FTP site to set it up on...failing that i can point you in the direction where you can get it for a cost of nothing. Ill give it a shot in the AM, see what happens.

Comment

If you want to send someone a large file use this service.
          Simple and secure file sharing with Hightail. Send large files, preview visual assets, collect precise feedback and keep creative projects moving in one easy and secure cloud-based software. Try Hightail for free.

Comment

Working...
          X