1100 swingarm conversion info...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
    got em...just put em on last night actually...dunno bout em..need some nicer ones i think..these play some crazy tricks..
    Synch the carbs and most of the mirror buzzies will go away.

Comment

Originally posted by 8trackmind View Post
      What about 'em??? You got some for sale?
      Scratch and dent ..

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mriddle View Post
        All rubber I tink ..

You want new ones too .. by the way.

(I secretly believe that rear brakes help when used as needed)
        For sure...This will be a sweet conversion.

Comment

and I helped ..

Mike

Comment

Synch the carbs and most of the mirror buzzies will go away.
            no buzzies...and yes i do need to sync my carbs...get to that in the week. She's waiting, albeit impatiently, but i havent the manometer and Steve is perhaps helping out with that later on next week. Yes, i do plan to purchase me own. One or two tools at a time boyos...The mirrors actually bend light..think they are a bit concaved...cheapies, but they were free, so i cant b1tch too much. They at least LOOK better than those big old dog ears i had on her before.

Comment

and I helped ..
              Feels good, huh. :-D

Comment

Sorry .. posting under the influence ..

Feels good, huh. :-D

Comment

and I helped ..

Mike
                  Indeed you did sir... Opinion from you gentlemen...Switch to dual disc or leaver stock with the single?? I have those forks from the 80...but i have two delimas, ONE still havent looked to see if me spokies will accept both rotors, and two the 80 forks axle mount isnt at the end of the fork like my 77's, it up a couple inches..however the overall length appears to be the same stood next to eachother.. and im talking ASIDE from the obvious benifits of having dual disc...we're talking asthetics here.

Comment

The mirrors actually bend light..think they are a bit concaved...cheapies, but they were free, so i cant b1tch too much.
                    Do what I do, just pass everything...Then the mirrors don't matter..Oh wait, you have a 750...I forgot...sorry.

Comment

Man im still chilled from standing out in the cold for a few hours tonight...i could use a nip of belly warmer...but it would put me right out..im a lightweight anymore. Good thing tho..i used to drink WAY too much.

Comment

Indeed you did sir... Opinion from you gentlemen...Switch to dual disc or leaver stock with the single?? I have those forks from the 80...but i have two delimas, ONE still havent looked to see if me spokies will accept both rotors, and two the 80 forks axle mount isnt at the end of the fork like my 77's, it up a couple inches..however the overall length appears to be the same stood next to eachother.. and im talking ASIDE from the obvious benifits of having dual disc...we're talking asthetics here.
                        Lends balance from my perspective .. safety from any one. ..

No brainer .. (those are easiest for me)

Mike

Comment

Do what I do, just pass everything...Then the mirrors don't matter..Oh wait, you have a 750...I forgot...sorry.
                          HAHA!!! thanks for making fun of my wee wee...hehe...Ive been considering a bore kit... I think i need to find a better shape motor tho...OR maybe even find a 1000 motor...EH? EHH?

Comment

...we're talking asthetics here.
                            A REAL cafe racer would always have a single front disk.

Comment

seeee thats where im at!!! Weight man!! Its all about CUTTING WEIGHT!...im not THAT bad of a nutter about it...those guys that drill speedholes in their sprocket covers...nutters...i read it saved like .5 ounces...lol

Comment

Your house. Your booze. Your Money. Your computer. Why be sorry?

Comment

Working...
                                X