Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good shop manual for a 93 GSX1100g??

Hello all:
    I'm a new G owner, and a new member of the group. I am in need of a shop manual. I looked at Clymer and Haynes, but I wonder if you all have noticed that neither of them have a manual that specifically includes a 93 GSX 1100g??

What manual do you all like? Are you using a "real" factory manual from Suz? Curious what's best.

Clay

I believe the Suzuki manual is the only one available.

These guys have it, and their service is fast and awesome:
    Discover a wide selection of auto, ATV, motorcycle, tractor and equipment repair manuals at RepairManual.com. Choose from trusted brands like Chilton, Haynes, Clymer, and Cyclepedia. Since 1997, we've been the reliable source for comprehensive service manuals, owners manuals, and parts manuals. Shop now for top-notch manuals to enhance your DIY repairs.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Pricey though
      1980 GS1000G - Sold
      1978 GS1000E - Finished!
      1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
      1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
      2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
      1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
      2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Kat 1100 forum has the manual:

Comment

I am an ex Suzuki dealer mechanic & will ONLY buy factory Suzuki manuals. There is NOTHING better or even close! Some guys will disagree with that & you CAN get by with a Clymers or Haynes but I won't use them. Ray.

Comment

Ray, I couldn't agree with you more. To me anything other than a factory manual is just a light weekend read. It is like having a Yugo when you need a Surbuban. It might get you by, but why go through the misery.

Comment

Thank you, gentlemen.

I appreciate the input from you all. I have purchased a factory manual from that link up above. Pricey, yes. But why skimp...this might be my last bike ever! I kept the last one for 20 years...

:shock:

I might even buy a CD one, just so I can have it online, too...

Comment

Working...
              X