piston rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

piston rings

I have seen Bike Bandit recommemded for parts numerous times on this forum. does any1 know if thier prices on ring sets are listed as per the cylinder or as per the engine? do I need 4 for a 4 cylinder engine or just 1??

Thanks guys

I have found Bike Bandit is expensive...Ron Ayars has had the best prices everytime I have compared parts prices.

Hap

Comment

thanks for the quick reply Hap. I wil link over to Ron Ayers and check it out.
      They sponsor Gixxer.com the other forum I also subscribe to.
      Thanks again

Comment

well just checked it out and they dont go back far enough.
        I am looking for parts for an 81 kawasaki for a friend.
        (The best way to get riding buddiew is to get buddies riding).

Comment

Give Ron Ayers a call, if they don't list the part you are looking for. Several gaskets and other miscellaneous items I needed for the top end rebuild of my 850 were not listed. I called them up and they gave me the prices over the phone. The are quite a bit cheaper than Bike Bandit. Oh yeah, make sure you have the part number handy (get it from BB). That's what I did. I don't have their number handy, but it is on their website.

Comment

What I usually do is look up the part number at bike bandit then go to ronayers and put the part number in over on the side part where is says part number look up. It will then usually tell you if they are available or not. I've also emailed ronayers part dept and had an answer back the same day. Just thought I would suggest a few options for you.

Comment

Working...
            X