Luggage rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luggage rack

Does anyone know of a luggage rack for the back of the GS1100E? New or used would be fine with me. I have seen some pictures in gallery with them on but I dont know anything about them. Suzuki pn or aftermarket?

I am going to start (today) riding my bike to work and I need to carry my lunch.

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

i saw a couple on ebay about 3 months ago and am still kicking myself for not buying one. I have one that came with the bike but looks like something from an old 1940 erector set.I only put it on when i am going to trav. If i had an original one, I would leave it on . They lookd rather nice and marched the lines of the bike. I think i have a photo of the rack that came with my buke on the website in England. Ill look and post the link if you care to look at it.
    Look in the gallery under custom bikes. the picture on the bottom is the bike almost as i purchased it

Comment

Try www.ventura-bike.com. They list an application for a GSX1100E.
      E-bay will have one listed occasionally.
      Tank bags are also handy.

bill

Comment

I don't know of any racks to fit it but you might consider a tank bag as an alternative. I just bought one last week. It works good. Mine's an Eclipse Elite magnetic mount. 30 liter capacity. Closeout priced at www.eclipseluggage.com for $78. Regularly $135. Of couse there'a a catch! Black and red, only. Kelly

Comment

My stop-gap solution to getting a rack has been to buy a $5 cargo net and strap a backpack full of the stuff i need to the seat behind me. That will at least get you and your lunch to the same place until you track down a rack....

Comment

Working...
          X