No announcement yet.

Marvel Mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing that with MM oil will not hurt anything! Marvel Mystery Oil, is a great product I use it on all my internal combustion engines. Especially when putting them in storage.

Comment

Oil

You can pour in as much as your little heart desires. Just have the plugs removed before you go to turn it over with the starter. You dont want to hydro-lock! If you pour in too much though, it will make a mess when the plug is removed and you turn it over.

Given that the cylinders are slanted forward, you are going to have a hard time getting all the way around the rings unless you raise the front of the bike. No amount is THE correct amount or perfect. Just be reasonable.

I dont know what its made of or what the mystery is. But it cant be much better than other lubricants.

My bike sat for 6 or more years before I bought it and got it running. I used Amsoil MP (metal protectant) due to the fact that I could aim it toward the back of the cylinder, something that cant be reached by dumping or dropping fluid in, unless you were to fill it. I used a moderate amount and repeated a few times over the course of a week while I was working on other items. The bike seems to run great now.

Comment

Working...
      X