No announcement yet.

Who ships parts to Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psyguy old mate,now that you're getting a considerable discount from Z1,do I order through you or just mention your name???????? Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah!(I'll give them a go next shopping trip.).Cheers,Simon.:-D
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...esMapSimon.jpg

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by simon kuether View Post
      Psyguy old mate,now that you're getting a considerable discount from Z1,do I order through you or just mention your name???????? Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaah!(I'll give them a go next shopping trip.).Cheers,Simon.:-D
      you can mention my name at ALPHASPORTS, bloody $&%#"!!! :x

i odered 4 oversized pistons and 4 sets of rings from them and they sent me all 4 ring sets but ONLY 2 pistons! (the last two in stock) without asking me if i wanted to buy 2 only - which i wouldnt have as i had no use for them unless i had all 4

my idea was to rebore the cylinders but i wasnt able to find the other 2 pistons in months so i had to give that idea up and went with the standard size honing and new rings

after many emails to them, in the end they offered a refund on the purchase but NOT on the postage (which was hefty one way let alone return...)
      they just wouldnt accept responsibility for sending an incomplete order without checking with the customer first
      GS850GT

Comment

Hi, i have found Alphasports very good with quick turnaround

Comment

Success At Last And Thanks To Robert Barr

Special thanks to Robert Barr and PSYGUY for their assistance and help. I sent the email to Z1 and got a really helpful guy by the name of Rob that so far has emailed me 4 times. He got right onto it for me. I also contacted Bikebandit. Z1s price for the 4 intake boots was cheaper than Bikebandit. The freight from Z1 to Sydney was $11.11 compared to Bikebandit who were going to charge me $78 for the same deal. Guess who I went with. Rob also told me he would let me know as soon as the parts arrived from Suzuki and he would give me a total cost then so I can PAYPAL him. MORE THAN HAPPY WITH Z1. Turned out to be $50 cheaper than the next best DEAL.

Cheers
          Don

Comment

You've gotta love this forum. The 'global village' works very well here.

If only the rest of the world could co-operate this well. :?

Comment

Working...
            X