Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batteries

Hello folks, long time no post.

So i've got this problem. I bought a battery (it'll be arriving on Friday) for cost and now i'm thinkin it might be a bit too big. According to the manufacturer, its 6.9375x4x6.925 LxWxH. Perusing the web I see that the stocker is YB14L-A2 which has a LxWxH of 5 5/16 x 3 1/2 x 6 9/16. Soooo;

1) Do you think it'll fit?
    2) Do you think I can make it fit?

I'd really like to use this battery because 1) Its cheap, 2) Its a jap battery in a jap bike and 3) Its more powerful (19AH and 300CA).

Bike is GS1100EZ.

-=Whittey=-

TTT

-=Whittey=-

Comment

You are just going to have to measure your battery box. I would be surprised if it did fit.

Hap

Comment

I agree with Hap. Now can you make it fit? With correct southern engineering anything can be made to fit, but do you really want to resort to big hammers and pry bars :?

Comment

Got a sissy bar on that 1100? You wouldn't be the first to bungee a battery to one!!! 8O

Comment

Hahaha, I don't think i'll do that. Hrm, this deal I have going is of a non-returnable type. I wonder who I can shovel this off onto and buy a regular one. Assuming, that is, that I can't fit it in there. Definately want to make sure its tight though.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

Working...
            X