Another FORKING question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another FORKING question!

I have some issues with my GS750B's front end....

I have recently had the forks apart to replace the leaky seals, fresh oil etc, and they still wont travel properly, and since they are OLD OLD OLD, Im now looking for alternatives so I can replace them.

Does anyone know of any company's that do aftermarket forks, brand names etc??

I have googled and read through the archives on the GS resources and other lists, but still cant find anyone who manufactures aftermarket forks to suit my bike.

A 2nd hand pair is going to be your best bet. Have a look on ebay here is one I just saw when searching Forks Suzuki 750

There are quite a few as you will see between $20 and $130 of direct buys for the 750. The above is sitting at a bid of $2.50 and will ship worldwide
    Last edited by Guest; 03-19-2008, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Are you sure that the forks need to be replaced? I know a lot of site users here recomend changing the springs within the fork. I know the standard replacement is Progressive Springs.

Comment

why not do a front end swap with something better? you have upgraded the back already....i think there is a swap that needs only bearings to do, im sure i have seen a thread on it, as i have a b/c and pay attention to such things.
        1983 GS 1100 ESD :D

Comment

FORKING BY FRANK need the diameter and length of inner tube

ohlins ??? not!! lol
          SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Working...
          X