80 gs750L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80 gs750L

I'm having problems finding a 4-2 with turnouts exhaust system for my "L". I've found the exhaust that I want for the "E" model, some sellers state the exhaust will not fit an "L" model. Just curious if anyone can send me the right direction or let me know if I can fabricate "E" pipes to fit my "L".

Me too

I've often wondered the same thing. They seem to be available for almost all of the other models including the 81 (and on) GS750Ls.
    1980 GS1100E....Number 15!

Comment

Originally posted by pita1028 View Post
      I'm having problems finding a 4-2 with turnouts exhaust system for my "L". I've found the exhaust that I want for the "E" model, some sellers state the exhaust will not fit an "L" model. Just curious if anyone can send me the right direction or let me know if I can fabricate "E" pipes to fit my "L".
      i'd think that the only problem you might encounter when using the complete exhaust system would be the position of the mounting brackets (muflers / frame) - in that the brackets wouldn't match between the two models (E vs L)
      you may need to fabricate some adapters
      (thats how its on the 850)
      GS850GT

Comment

ok thanks. I decided I'll just buy the system from MAC and make new brackets or hangers if I need to.

Comment

Working...
        X