bigbore kits in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigbore kits in USA

I am looking for a bigbore kit for my 79 gs750. I recently saw a 844 kit that was priced at $365.00 and included pistons,rings,clips, and both gaskets. Just cant remember where on the web it was at. I think it was wiseco, but when I type " wiseco bigbore kits: it brings up a co. in the UK. Their prices are considerably much higher. Does anyone know of a US. co. that makes bigbore kits for Suzukis? Thanks GS junkie

Hi,

I am also going to upgrade my GSX1100EX to 1260cc, I find wiseco.com do provide such kit for it. please try go to wiseco web and then chose power sport and suzuki.

Addy Leung

Comment

Comment

USA big bore kits

Try www.pro-flo.com. I bought the 844 conversion recently and it was cheaper than direct from Wiseco.

Here's a tip: you will need to fabricate an additional spring to force the carbs closed after you install this kit because the increased vacuum is high enough to keep them open, resulting in throttle overrun.

I am posting a call for help concerning carb setup elsewhere on this board and I hope the responses help us all.

rl

Comment

Working...
        X