Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIKE BANDIT AND 1977-1979 GS BIKES

Dear GSers,

Louie here. Well I figured instead of continuing to bitch, moan, and groan about www.bikebandit.com not having my microfiche on there site I would fix the problem myself.

The last few days I have been emailing back and forth with them and I kept getting BS replies (as to why its not on there) until I offered to scan the microfiche in myself. Problem is I don't have a microfiche. So thats where yall come in.

Point me in direction to get a fiche for my bike. God help you if you tell me to go to bike bandit !! Thats what started this in the first place.

Project Bike Bandit in progress. Feel free to help !!

Louie

G'Day Louie,

Do you want a microfische parts manual for your bike? I have microfische cards for every US Suzuki model from 1972 to 1988, I don't want to part with the card, but I can send you an A4 print for $20.00 (about 100 pages and I don't own a photocopier)+ $10.00 p&p. I know that I have your bike's card, I was looking at it last night to confirm the part number for a set of pistons for sale on ebay. Anyway, I live in Australia, but can airmail it to you and you should have it this time next week.

Cheers,

Terry.

Comment

Louie, there is a guy that sells the micro fiche on ebay. I just bought the one for my bike from him. http://64.4.10.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l...%2fcyclewheels they are only $6.oo and free shipping.

Comment

Louie that link I posted won't work (I copied after going to his site from my hotmail acct.) try this one www.stores.ebay.com/cyclewheels and just go to the micro fiche link.

Comment

if you go to www.bikebandit.com they might be able to help you...

Comment

I got mine from www.go-fiche.com

Comment

Rick ya smart a** !! I knew someone couldn't resist. HEE HEE !! Okay off to go see whos got the best.

Thanks

Louie

Comment

Working...
              X