Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts

Currently restoring a 1981 GS1000G. Parts are quite difficult to sorce for this model in Australia so I spend a lot of time on Ebay trying to find parts. My biggest problem is that I am never to sure if the part I buying is going to fit. Is there a parts model list that shows parts from other models that would fit mine. ie would some parts from a GS850 fit my GS1000?????

You might want to invest in this

It is not too expensive and could save alot on buying the wrong parts.
    Posplayr

Comment

Go to Alpha Sports or Bike Bandit. Both have on-line fiches that show exploded diagrams of 99+% of your bike, and the part numbers. Clicking on the parts will lead you to updated part numbers, and their prices. To find if an Ebay part should fit your bike, look up both your bike, and the bike that is the source of the parts. If both have the same part number, for the part in question, it should fit.

Buy parts at a low price for your snowmobile here at Alpha Sports, we carry a LARGE variety of parts and accesories.

sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

We have the same bike (1981 GS1000G) feel free to email me with any questions. I CERTAINLY don't begin to know it all, but have bought a ton of parts, so might be able to help in some cases.

Also (with much GS love) I'd even be willing to re-ship for you in a pinch.

Comment

Working...
        X