Valve adjustment: need new gasket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleeble View Post
    Actually, I did order it from Z1. $7 But Z1 didn't have some other stuff I wanted, like the left engine cover gasket and a decent feeler gauge set. There were a couple things that Z1 did have that were cheaper at BB as well. That's what happens when you try to save a few bucks. I guess I'll just go flush my brake fluid. That should keep me busy for about... 5 minutes.
    Hate to tell ya this, but they DO have feeler gauges too. Thats where i got mine actually. You are right about them not LISTING seperate case cover gaskets, BUT, i have a feeling, that if you were to call them, they MAY just crack a complete set open for you. I am sure they would have little trouble selling off the rest of it in pieces. Just for future reference. Those single gaskets are generally a pain to find, you are right about that. And those that do sell seperate ones, generally want about double what they are worth.

Comment

I did see Z1's gauges, but BB had a larger set with tapered ends that I liked (link).

Well, lesson learned. I guess I'll give Z1 a call next time I'm in need of some parts not listed on their site. Thanks for the info. \\/

Comment

Working...
      X