Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so im stupid and had a rough/annoying day. where can i source these parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so im stupid and had a rough/annoying day. where can i source these parts?

'85 GS700E

one of my carb pods fell off on the highway today (GRRR!!!1!) where can i get one cheap? the PO put em on and they look generic.

i backed my bike up to tuck it under an awning for the night and smashed my rear tail light lens on the edge of the house. what bikes is this lens compatible with?

TIA

sam.

Originally posted by xkalelx View Post
    '85 GS700E

one of my carb pods fell off on the highway today (GRRR!!!1!) where can i get one cheap? the PO put em on and they look generic.

i backed my bike up to tuck it under an awning for the night and smashed my rear tail light lens on the edge of the house. what bikes is this lens compatible with?

TIA

sam.
    i dunno about the lens, but i got pods that fit fine for about 7 dollars each at the local bike shop.from UNI filters. worked great.

Comment

Tail light lens is the same as yours on the '83 750 E and ES, '83 1100 ES and '82 and '83 1100 E.
      Dee Durant '83 750es (Overly molested...) '88 gl1500 (Yep, a wing...)

Comment

Hi Mr. xkalelx,

The part number for your new rear lens is 35712-49031 available anywhere that Suzuki parts are sold (about $25 new). I replaced mine because it was a little cloudy and I wanted the brightest brake light possible. A lot of online vendors sell pod kits too. Z1 has the EMGO pods for $7.84. Check our favorite vendor list here.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
        Last edited by Guest; 05-04-2008, 03:23 AM.

Comment

thanks guys, i really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
            Hi Mr. xkalelx,

The part number for your new rear lens is 35712-49031 available anywhere that Suzuki parts are sold (about $25 new). I replaced mine because it was a little cloudy and I wanted the brightest brake light possible. A lot of online vendors sell pod kits too. Z1 has the EMGO pods for $7.84. Check our favorite vendor list here.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
            ooh. those emgo pods look even nicer!

Comment

Originally posted by seuadr View Post
              ooh. those emgo pods look even nicer!
              the really nice ones are the K&Ns, but at $100ish for the set of 4 they better be.

Comment

Originally posted by xkalelx View Post
                '85 GS700E

TIA

sam.
                Do you have a pic of the bike and/or taillight? I have a lens and an extra light in my garage from an 82 or 82 GS850.

Comment

Working...
                X