Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need pictures of your gs e model forks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need pictures of your gs e model forks!

specifically close ups the anti dive unit/bottom of the forks, and if possible the speedo gear. i'm like 99% sure i have gs e model forks on my g, and i want to confirm before i order a cable. THANKS IN ADVANCE!:-D

I'm at work right now so no pics but I just got done replacing the front legs on my 1100GZ with a set of legs from an 1100EZ. The stock GZ front end does not have anti dive units while the stock 1100EZ does. I used the 1100GZ speedo drive because it is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
      I'm at work right now so no pics but I just got done replacing the front legs on my 1100GZ with a set of legs from an 1100EZ. The stock GZ front end does not have anti dive units while the stock 1100EZ does. I used the 1100GZ speedo drive because it is the same.
      oh it is? AWESOME! then if these are i have the gz also, so if the forks ARE from an e, i'm all set cool. now i just need a close enough shot of a set of e forks that i can be sure thanks for the info man!

Comment

pics

here you go. one from each side.

Let me know if you need shots from other angles.

Lynn

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn View Post
          here you go. one from each side.

Let me know if you need shots from other angles.

Lynn

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...t=HPIM3305.jpg
          ah HAH! thank you very much. i'm positive i have e model forks. not sure on the year, the anti dive is slightly different, but everything else is the same. awesome. thanks a bunch!

Comment

Working...
          X