X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nobody

Originally posted by chuckycheese
    Nobody!! You the man 8)
    I was just trying to razz Earl who usually comes up with the answers to the tough ones.

Comment

The same ones I needed for my 79 750E. :-) :-) Pingle valve 6211-AH and adapter plate A1702C

Earl

Originally posted by rick romero
      earl what part #`s do i need for my 78 750e?
      Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Originally posted by slopoke
        Here is what seems to be an application chart.
        http://www.accwhse.com/APPMAIN.HTM#SUZUKI I just looked nd didnt find any pingel valves though 8O 8O ???

This might help better. http://www.accwhse.com/pingel.htm#Fuel%20valves

Remembr Al Yelton hasa gs 750 with sa pingel valve also.

Yes I Do and I do believe that Earl is correct

Comment

DID YOU HAVE A SIGN MADE FOR THE GARAGE THAT SAYS DONT FORGET TO TURN THE GAS OFF. 8O I'VE ONLY DONE IT ABOUT 4 TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR

Comment

I have a rule for myself. The ignition cannot be turned off unless the fuel valve is already off. :-)

Earl

DID YOU HAVE A SIGN MADE FOR THE GARAGE THAT SAYS DONT FORGET TO TURN THE GAS OFF. 8O I'VE ONLY DONE IT ABOUT 4 TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion. H.D.T.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor
              I have a rule for myself. The ignition cannot be turned off unless the fuel valve is already off. :-)

Earl

I have the same rule Earl. All I have to do is remember it 8O 8O

Comment

LMAO Dom. :-) :-) :-) :-)

Earl

I have the same rule Earl. All I have to do is remember it 8O 8O

Comment

Laugh you dirty rat . it happens to be the truth.

Comment

I learned to turn the fuel off in 1979 on a cbx sitting at Mrtyle Beach S.C. I came out hit the starter and hydroed that beast...bent #1 connecting rod. Honda finally had a recall on that a few months later. Thats why I like the pingel so much better...its just a smooth quality piece. Thats my rule to Earl...fuel off then switch!

Comment

my rule is read sign on wall--fuel off 8O 8O 8O

Comment

I bought a Pingel recently.They have a lot of different styles.Any part number with an 'A' in it means it's polished aluminum. If it has a 'C' it is chromed. If it has an 'H' the body is hex-shaped. If an 'R' the body is round. They have several other designs. KK.
                        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Working...
                        X