Manual pages for 1992 GSXR 1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual pages for 1992 GSXR 1100

I have a front end and wheels from a GSXR 1100 to go on my GS 1000, and I was hoping someone here might be able to scan in, or refer me to a source for, the sections on forks and brakes. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    1979 GS 1000

I have a manual on CD that covers models a couple years older if you think that will help. '93-'95 I think is what mine covers but it should be applicable by you.

Comment

I've got a manual on CD as well that covers the '92 model. Is there anything specific you need help with or did you just want the info to have around for reference. If you are looking the rebuild the forks there are actually a couple of videos on YouTube that are very helpful. Gixxer.com also has a lot of info on USD fork rebuilds. They both show dirt bike front ends being rebuilt which are slightly different than street bikes but a good reference none the less.

Comment

I figure the manual pages for the forks and wheels are going to be helpful when time comes for the swap, and I always like to have proper documentation; I screw up enough WITH docs, so if you could send me attachments of those 1992 fork and wheel pages, That'd be great. My email is jknappsax@aol.com. I don't think we can do attachments with PMs. The docs always help with matching bearings, replacing for seals (doesn't need it now, but will someday) etc. And thanks for the YouTube tip.
        1979 GS 1000

Comment

Working...
        X