No announcement yet.

Anyone bought one of these MCs on Ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got which? The one on ebay or the one on mikes xs?

Comment

Sorry, ebay one.

Comment

Originally posted by SqDancerLynn1 View Post
        It doesn't have provisions for the mirror
        What's that tapped hole on the side of the reservoir?
        Dogma
        --
        O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
        '80 GS850 GLT
        '80 GS1000 GT
        '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

It's the mirror mount. It DOES have one; I think Lynn's just maybe confusing this with another ebay piece maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by J_C View Post
            And why's that a better choice?
            Cause it is a 16mm bore, includes switch and everything else needed?

Comment

Originally posted by J_C View Post
              It's the mirror mount. It DOES have one; I think Lynn's just maybe confusing this with another ebay piece maybe?
              yeah, mine had the mirror mount. I like it except for being so big. 1 finger stops normally, two fingers will dive the front end down and stop you in a big hurry, and I'm still running the rubber lines that came on the baike (plan to move to SS just haven't done it yet).

Comment

Originally posted by mortation View Post
                Cause it is a 16mm bore, includes switch and everything else needed?
                I'm no brake expert, just hoping with a phrase like "It's a better alternative" that there would be some additional info.

FWIW, the ebay model DOES come with it's own switch, banjo bolt, and washers.

As for the 14mm vs 16mm, it's a blanket statement youre making. If you read through some of the endless posts on this topic, you'll see quite a number of people are switching to 14mm for better braking control, at the cost of greater lever travel.

Comment

Working...
                X