Bike Bandit Delivery Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bike Bandit Delivery Times

Hi. I need to purchase a new camchain for my GS550B model. Bike Bandit have a good deal on a high performance cam chains for my bike ($40). What are peoples experience with delivery times. Do they post things out promptly. I don't want to wait a month to get the chain. I reckon best to replace it while I have the cases apart.
    thanks heaps guys & gals.

Cant say what its going to be like going to Australia but delivery to me in the US was just a week.
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
      Cant say what its going to be like going to Australia but delivery to me in the US was just a week.
      About twelve times quicker than delivery from RideNow.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Bike Bandit doesn't deliver the part. It's usually UPS, FEDEX or USPS. The first two will get it there between 3 and 5 business days from shipping date depending how far you are from Bike Bandit. The US postal service is unpredictable, but usually takes longer.

Comment

Go with flatoutmotorcycles.com and see if their prices are much cheaper.
          You'll immediately see that you will save at least 20% of your money.

Comment

Originally posted by jadesystem View Post
            Go with flatoutmotorcycles.com and see if their prices are much cheaper.
            You'll immediately see that you will save at least 20% of your money.
            IF You are willing to wait that much or more longer AND pay more for shipping.
            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

I've had pretty good luck with Flatout. I like their prices and delivery times. Not sure in your case, as every case is different and depending where you live.

If parts are needed in a hurry (never in a hurry - always have multiple bikes handy) just use your FedEx/UPS account for overnight delivery.
              Use the 2-day for half the amount of overnite.

:-D \\/

Comment

I'm currently waiting on an order from flatout. Been over a week and a half now, and not even a delivery confirmation email from em. I'd go through Z1, Bandit, or Babbitts first.

Comment

Thanks Guys for your assistance. It will be hard to beat a high performance cam chain at 40 bucks. So I will give Bike Bandit a go via USPS to OZ.

Comment

An Update. I just checked Bike Bandit out again. Looks like they want to make the money up on postage. $80 for postage to Australia for cam chain. I had a cylinder block and pistons sent to Australia for less than that. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X