Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS 850 Clutch Basket Query

Hi

Can anyone tell me what size socket I need to remove the clutch centre nut on a GS850? I want to buy the correct socket before I tear it apart.

Thanks

I believe it is a 32 milimeter but an inch & a quarter socket (1 1/4) fits perfect also! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
      I believe it is a 32 milimeter but an inch & a quarter socket (1 1/4) fits perfect also! Ray.
      OK thanks. Using imperial tools on a jap bike? Is that allowed

Comment

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
        Hey Ray! Arnt you going to tell him about the $25 nut

?
        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Hee Haw Howdy!

Hi Mr. AirCooledHeaven,

I believe I have been remiss in my duties. You seem to be an experienced wrench but I'd still like to invite you to visit my little BikeCliff website and check out everything GS850-ish that I have learned and collected from this fine bunch at GSR. There's a manual for you in PDF format. Check out the mega-welcome page for links you may find useful.

We like pictures too. :-D

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Originally posted by BassCliff View Post
            Hi Mr. AirCooledHeaven,

I believe I have been remiss in my duties. You seem to be an experienced wrench but I'd still like to invite you to visit my little BikeCliff website and check out everything GS850-ish that I have learned and collected from this fine bunch at GSR. There's a manual for you in PDF format. Check out the mega-welcome page for links you may find useful.

We like pictures too. :-D

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
            Thanks for the link. No one is too experienced to learn something new...

Comment

Working...
            X