GS1000 carb prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1000 carb prob

I am putting back together a set of carbs for ga1000, struggling to get the set up on feeder pipes right. got the vacum pipe on, but need help in how to connect up the three inlets on the carbs...one must be a feeder and the other two used to balance, my question is .is the center inlet the feed and should I then connect the other two together with a balance pipe or do they all have to connect to the original pipe from the tank...

feel free to e.mail me direct

Seane ... mavman@ntlworld.com

Mavman,
    I'm going to e-mail you a picture.
    Steve

Comment

You've probably seen Steve's email pic by now mate, but the centre fitting is the fuel inlet pipe, and the other two are just breathers. :twisted:

Comment

The center is the feed,and the other 2 are float bowl vents. They are seperate and routed under the seat or wherever you like,as long as they can breath.
        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

carbs thanks

thanks for the replies guys...having checked Steve's picture ( cheers mate ) I now believe I have a set of GSX1100 carbs on the bike...looks like a similiar set up but any advice truly welcome

Seane mavman@ntlworld.com

Comment

Working...
          X