more power needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more power needed

is it possible to pull out the baffles in my stock gs650g exhaust pipes to boost a little power?

also, i noticed that there is a 6th position on my digital gear position...are there any 6 speed transmissions that can be swapped with my 5 speed? because rpm's are a little high when cruising at 70-75mph

where is a good place to get new rings and valve springs for rebuilding the gs650 engine?

Smaller engines generally run at higher RPM's that is how they get their power. Removing the baffles will only ruin them and make the bike loud. May also cause tuning problems from the lack of back pressure for engine exhaust scavenging

Comment

I agree with SqDancerLynn. If you want more power at a lower rpm than the 650 has to offer, get yourself an 850 or 1100. The latter in particular will cruise sooooooo sweet at 75 mph.

Nick

Comment

rev baffle

i removed my baffles and put in a stage three rejet kit and i tune my bike by placing a cone in the end of the exsaust pipe tunes up every year

Comment

If you want more power the easiest way is buy a bigger bike, thats what I did.

Comment

nitrous or turbo works too :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

Working...
            X