Originally posted by groundshock View Post
      I got one at advance auto for 8 bucks.

havent wired it yet.
      Got pics? Part number?
      Thanks!
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

DORMAN Electrical Parts and More for Your Vehicle at Reliably Low Prices. Fast Online Catalog. DIY-Easy. Your Choice of Quality. Full Manufacturer Warranty.

Comment

If you have a "pull your own part" auto parts yard near you just go there. You can find at least half a dozen Bosch or Hella relays like this in just about any Volvo, BMW, Audi, VW, Mercedes or other european car. The ones you'll find under the hood are usually pretty weather tight but often the interior ones are sealed too. (look behind the glove box or uner the dash)

While you're there you can harvest some wiring harness for nice wire and hit up the Asian section for chrome or black nuts and bolts. I also like Honda exhaust manifold nuts, the top is crenelated and acts as a lock. I've never had one loosen up even with lots of antiseize compound.

/\/\ac

Edit: Oops. I thought you were talking about the relay...

Comment

Found what appears to be the perfect blade fuse blocks:

WiringProducts is the online place to buy automotive wiring & electrical supplies. Many of our wiring products are made in the USA. We stock thousands of electrical parts such as wire, electrical supplies, automotive wire, fuse blocks, battery cable, wire terminals, automotive electrical, circuit breakers, wire looms.

Comment

switching to a fuse block and going with these:
              WiringProducts is the online place to buy automotive wiring & electrical supplies. Many of our wiring products are made in the USA. We stock thousands of electrical parts such as wire, electrical supplies, automotive wire, fuse blocks, battery cable, wire terminals, automotive electrical, circuit breakers, wire looms.

might be an investment.....

Comment

Working...
              X