DYNA S ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DYNA S ignition

where can I find these ?? I have looked and can only find overseas doesnt help much in the states.. Any help?

This what you're looking for?

Comment

Available from http://www.denniskirk.com Available from http://www.ronayers.com and many other places

Comment

Dyna S available at Ron Ayers? I can't find anything like that there. As a matter of fact I can find VERY little besides OEM parts there. What am I doing wrong?

The cheapest price I've found for the Dyna S is at Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse. Dennis Jerk charges a LOT more than they do.

Comment

i noticed a lot of things at DK thatwere way expensive!!! Ron ayers didnt offer anything for my model/yr... the sight that Hoyterb dropped was the best bet.. will try MAW to see what they have and go from there thanks

Comment

dyna s ignition

Believe me when i say spend the extra money and go to dennis kirk it is worth it I regret not buying mine there you may pay less at maw but you will regret it, I ordered mine there and that was 3 weeks ago still have not received it called them several times not on backorder no tracking number and they do not have an answer to the problem but if I do not receive it by mon. I will cancel the order and demand refund and they have been told that, I also ordered accel coils at the same time that took 2 weeks to receive and when i finally got a tracking number it was the day after i received it and if you try to get info out of them all you get is I don't have that info. trust me go to dennis kirk.I will never buy from maw again.

Tim

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Dyna S Ign part # from DK 20- 276 listed for
                1977-81 GS550/750/850/1000/1100/1150 $191.99
                or? Dyna 2000 #20-0339 1977-85 GS 1000/1100/1150 $366.99
                CHeck with them aboul application

Comment

too bad a bout MAW their prices are rather good

Comment

I have personally never had a problem with MAW, but like any mail-order place, it wouldn't suprise me...... :twisted:

Comment

I'll take my chances with MAW... anyone else have problems there?

Comment

I bought a tire from them,MAW.
                        Ordered it Monday, had it UPS Friday.
                        No problems, but that's all I've got from them.
                        They're 1 for 1 with me.

Keith
                        Keith
                        -------------------------------------------
                        1980 GS1000S, blue and white
                        2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Re: DYNA S ignition

You can get a Dyna S from these people
                          http://www.crc2onlinecatalog.com/ for $184.95
                          Over the last few years, I have placed probably 150 orders with this company and have been very pleased with everything I have received and everything has always been prompt with the exception of one time when they misplaced the paperwork and didnt send the order. That one time, I called them about it, they apologized, sent the order next day fed ex and paid for the fed ex and the order. YES, they sent it to me FREE as an apology. I buy everything I can from them.,

Earl

Originally posted by bybowtie
                          where can I find these ?? I have looked and can only find overseas doesnt help much in the states.. Any help?
                          All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

maw is 1 for 1 here

Comment

Working...
                            X