seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seat covers

Has anyone ever used the seat replacement covers from dennis kirk? If so how is the quality and how easy to put on?

I just replaced the seat cover on my 1000G - bought it through Dennis Kirk and it worked really well! Looks good too ... just make sure you let the new cover set in the sun for an hour or so before you try to stretch it over the old form (the new seat comes with great instructions). 8)

Comment

I used a "Travelcade Saddleskin" from Dennis Kirk for my GS550L. Once it got stretched into place for a while it looks great and has molded to my shape well.

Comment

You can get the same cover from JC Whitney for about $7 less...same manufacturer.

Hap

Comment

I ordered a replacement seat cover for my 77 550 from JC Whitney. As Hap said, it was the same manufacturer as those sold at Dennis Kirk(Travelcade Saddleskin). It fit very well. I even added extra foam. The Saddleskin can be installed 2 ways. One, simply pull the new cover over the old one and tighten a drawstring, or two, remove the old cover, install the new cover, and use the original tabs to mount it to the seat pan. I went the replacement/tab mount way. It worked very well, and was fairly easy.

Comment

Working...
          X