GS1100G exaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1100G exaust

Where can I find STOCK pipes for this bike??? And how much?? Thanks in advance for the help.

They are, as far as I know, still available from Suzuki. Check BikeBandit.com. They will NOT, however, be cheap. Im thinking in the 6-900 dollar range. But they'll be brand spankin new. Otherwise, you'll be testing your luck looking on ebay, either for decent used ones, or NOS, which will cost WAYYY more... Some guy is selling NOS pipes on there for 1200 bucks and more..

Comment

wow... that pricy huh??? these on my bike now are pretty bad on the bottom and inside (beside the rear wheel)I was expecting 3-400 but around 900 that is pricey... I will try to look at the swap meet-vintage motorcycle races at mid ohio this july see if anyone has what I am looking for hopefully they don't know what they got and can get them for cheap ;-) will have to check bikebandit and see what they got...

Comment

If you're heading out to MidOhio, give me a shout. I am going to TRY to make it out there myself. I happen to have stock pipes on mine, but am thinking of swapping to a 4into1, which is another option you could choose as well, but it will require some jetting changes to your carbs.

Comment

You might find a 4 into 1 or a used in the 300 to 400 range but as CafeKid said, new OEM is gonna be expensive. I just looked on Babbits and they actually sell them as individual parts, but not all the parts are available (they might be from another source). To buy the whole shebang looked like about $700.00.

Comment

Definately going to MidOhio tho I might not be able to carry them back on the bike... and I don't want to be working on it all weekend (defeats the purpose of going) and being almost 400 miles away from my home I don't want anything to go wrong...and have to have it towed home... but look me up I am going with a couple friends and I am the only one with a vintage bike :-( It will be my first time out there so I have to take it all in... But how much are ya askin and what condition are they in?

Colin, I like those pipes they are almost stock in apperance are they preformance pipes or what?
            Last edited by Guest; 06-19-2008, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I was looking at those too...look pretty darn good. Wonder what the price is. I will have to investigate.

Also, if you DO ride to MidOhio, you can slap those pipes on in minutes, and then maybe sell your junkers...lol or toss em..either way.

Comment

yeah but you don't know me (sigh) every one of my Little Projects that should take "just Minutes" turns into a disaster, although if i know people will be bringing them I will bet them next year (for the right price) but those other pipes are absolutely whonderful looking, but I did not see them in the GS1100G but in the GSX1100E or something like that...

Comment

i hardly ever see the 1100g in parts list wonder why just like the downloadable manuals everything but the 1100g..if any one finds out the prices or where to get them please post

Comment

yeah the 1100G is hardly avalable for anything I am just trying to find descent pipes 4-2 not 4-1

Comment

Originally posted by GS1100G View Post
                      yeah but you don't know me (sigh) every one of my Little Projects that should take "just Minutes" turns into a disaster, although if i know people will be bringing them I will bet them next year (for the right price) but those other pipes are absolutely whonderful looking, but I did not see them in the GS1100G but in the GSX1100E or something like that...
                      Dont need them in the 1100G. 82 and up 850G use the same pipes. Same frame, same everything, except the motor.

Comment

nice!!! thanks for the insight

Comment

Working...
                        X