Braided lines....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braided lines....

where is the best place to go for Braided lines??? I know you could go to an airplane junkyard( thats what we use to do!) but seeing as we dont have one here I think an alternative route would suffice thnaks in advance!

I have some Goodridge steel braided lines on order through Dennis Kirk. They offer the lines anywhere from 12" to something like 52" in 1 inch increments. Don't bother with the web site- you need to order the catalog. If you give me the measurements of your existing lines, I can give you the part numbers- they have red, blue and clear. The 3 lines for my bike cost about $100 with new banjos, crush washers and bolts for every where.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

I was just about to order myself. Do you need to replace the back brake line too or is the front sufficient ? You mentioned 3 separate lines so I assume you were only talking about the front, right ?

Comment

You are right. I did however order the back line last night. Another $65
        Currently bikeless
        '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Contact Craig Fouts at buy@industrialliquidators.com. You can save at least half and they will make them any length with whatever fittings you need.

Comment

But will they be that bitchin' translucent red with stainless steel banjos?
            Currently bikeless

Comment

Working...
            X